Portugal visa for British Virgin Islander citizens in 2023
Portugal tourist visa
Portugal tourist visa for British Virgin Islander citizens
British Virgin Islander citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Portugal. Portugal tourist visa is free for British Virgin Islander citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Portugal tourist visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Portugal tourist visa.
Portugal visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for British Virgin Islander citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Portugal schengen visa requirements for British Virgin Islander citizens
Documents required for Portugal schengen visa from British Virgin Islands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
How to apply for Portugal tourist visa from British Virgin Islands
Portugal visa free process for British Virgin Islander cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, British Virgin Islander citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Portugal. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Portugal.
Valid passport Check that British Virgin Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Portugal. If not apply for a new British Virgin Islander passport.
Arrival After arriving, British Virgin Islander citizens can go to Portugal immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Portugal, present British Virgin Islands passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Portugal visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Portugal for the duration on your stamping.
Portugal travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Road Town to Lisbon, with prices starting at $2,085.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Portugal
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Portugal
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Portugal
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Portugal
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Portugal
💳 access money easily
Portugal schengen visa and travel tips
- 90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area
- Make sure British Virgin Islands passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Portugal.
- Always carry British Virgin Islands passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Portugal.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Portugal, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Portugal and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Portugal.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Portugal.
- Research the weather conditions in Portugal and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Portugal.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Portugal.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Portugal.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Portugal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do british virgin islander citizens need a visa to go to Portugal?
No, visa is not required for British Virgin Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Portugal visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Portugal with British Virgin Islands passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.