Qatar tourist visa
Qatar tourist visa for Surinamese citizens
Surinamese citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Qatar. Qatar tourist visa is free for Surinamese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Qatar tourist visa. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Qatar tourist visa. You can find Qatar visa exemptions.
Qatar-Oman Joint Tourist Visa
This service allows travelers to obtain a joint tourist visa to enter the State of Qatar first, and then then head to the Sultanate of Oman if they wish. Valid for 30 days from the date of issuance valid on single trip or multiple trips. This can be extended for a further 30 days for a fee.
Qatar tourist visa conditions for Surinamese citizens
- Nationals of the eligible countries do not require any prior visa arrangements and can obtain a visa waiver upon arrival to Qatar, upon presentation of a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months and a confirmed onward or return ticket.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 180 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Qatar tourist visa from Suriname
Surinamese citizens dont need a visa to visit Qatar. Qatar tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Surinamese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Qatar. If not apply for a new Surinamese passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Surinamese citizens can go to Qatar immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Qatar, present Suriname passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Qatar visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Qatar for the duration on your stamping.
Qatar tourist visa requirements for Surinamese citizens
Documents required for Qatar tourist visa from Suriname include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 2 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Qatar
Qatar tourist visa visa exemption for Surinamese citizens
Qatar visa exemption
Visa on Arrival
Exemption available for these visas:
New Zealand Visa
- Visa is NOT EXEMPT, but are eligible to apply for eTA and then avail Visa ON ARRIVAL at international airports in Qatar
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
🎒 Qatar travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Qatar visa advice
Do surinamese citizens need a visa to go to Qatar?
No, visa is not required for Surinamese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Qatar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Qatar travel restrictions
Qatar is open for travel. Most visitors from Suriname can travel to Qatar without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Qatar.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.