Saint Barthelemy tourist visa for British Virgin Islander citizens to travel in 2023
Saint Barthelemy tourist visa
Saint Barthelemy tourist visa for British Virgin Islander citizens
British Virgin Islander citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Saint Barthelemy. Saint Barthelemy tourist visa is required for British Virgin Islander citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Saint Barthelemy tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Saint Barthelemy tourist visa.
France visa policy applicable
Saint Barthelemy has the same visa policy as France. While it shares aspects of its visa policy with France, it has its own specific entry requirements as well. Visitors to Saint Barthelemy must abide by its entry and visa regulations, which can sometime differ from those applicable to France.
Saint Barthelemy visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for British Virgin Islander citizens
- If you need a visa to travel to France, you also need to obtain a visa beforehand for entering Saint Barthelemy.
- Visa to enter Saint Barthelemy can be applied from French diplomatic missions (embassies/consulates).
- The visa must indicate a special wording to clarify the validity for entering Saint Barthelemy.
- Saint Barthelemy visa cannot be used to enter France.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Saint Barthelemy tourist visa requirements for British Virgin Islander citizens
Documents required for Saint Barthelemy tourist visa from British Virgin Islands include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed application form for Saint Barthelemy
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of British Virgin Islands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Saint Barthelemy An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Saint Barthelemy for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Saint Barthelemy
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from British Virgin Islands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Saint Barthelemy tourist visa from British Virgin Islands
Saint Barthelemy tourist visa application process for British Virgin Islander citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, British Virgin Islander citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Saint Barthelemy visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Saint Barthelemy government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Saint Barthelemy tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that British Virgin Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Saint Barthelemy. If not apply for a new British Virgin Islander passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Saint Barthelemy.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Saint Barthelemy embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Saint Barthelemy
Visa processing After submission your Saint Barthelemy visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Saint Barthelemy in their passport and can collect passport from the Saint Barthelemy embassy or consulate.
Saint Barthelemy travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Saint Barthelemy
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Saint Barthelemy
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Saint Barthelemy
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Saint Barthelemy
💳 access money easily
Saint Barthelemy tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure British Virgin Islands passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Saint Barthelemy.
- Always carry British Virgin Islands passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Saint Barthelemy.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Saint Barthelemy, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Saint Barthelemy and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Saint Barthelemy.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Saint Barthelemy.
- Research the weather conditions in Saint Barthelemy and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Saint Barthelemy.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Saint Barthelemy.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Saint Barthelemy.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Saint Barthelemy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do british virgin islander citizens need a visa to go to Saint Barthelemy?
Yes, visa is required for British Virgin Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Saint Barthelemy visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Saint Barthelemy with British Virgin Islands passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.