Saint Helena tourist visa
Saint Helena tourist visa for Bolivian citizens
Bolivian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Saint Helena. Saint Helena tourist visa is required for Bolivian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Saint Helena tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Saint Helena tourist visa.
Saint Helena tourist visa conditions for Bolivian citizens
How to apply for Saint Helena tourist visa from Bolivia
Bolivian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Saint Helena. Saint Helena tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Saint Helena tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Bolivian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Saint Helena. If not apply for a new Bolivian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Saint Helena.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Saint Helena
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Saint Helena is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Saint Helena embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Saint Helena, present Bolivia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Saint Helena visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Saint Helena for the duration on your stamping.
Saint Helena tourist visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Documents required for Saint Helena tourist visa from Bolivia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Bolivia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Saint Helena An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Saint Helena for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Saint Helena
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bolivia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Saint Helena
🎒 Saint Helena travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Saint Helena visa advice
Do bolivian citizens need a visa to go to Saint Helena?
Yes, visa is required for Bolivian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Saint Helena visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.