Saint Helena tourist visa
Saint Helena tourist visa for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens
Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Saint Helena. Saint Helena tourist visa is free for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Saint Helena tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Saint Helena tourist visa.
Saint Helena tourist visa conditions for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Saint Helena tourist visa from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens dont need a visa to visit Saint Helena. Saint Helena tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saint Vincent and Grenadines passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Saint Helena. If not apply for a new Saint Vincent and Grenadines passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens can go to Saint Helena immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Saint Helena, present Saint Vincent and the Grenadines passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Saint Helena visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Saint Helena for the duration on your stamping.
Saint Helena tourist visa requirements for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens
Documents required for Saint Helena tourist visa from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Saint Helena
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Saint Helena
🎒 Saint Helena travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Saint Helena visa advice
Do saint vincent and grenadines citizens need a visa to go to Saint Helena?
No, visa is not required for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Saint Helena visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.