Saint Kitts and Nevis
Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Saint Kitts and Nevis. Saint Kitts and Nevis is part of North America with main city at
Basseterre. Its Developing country with a
population of 46K people. The main currency is East Caribbean Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 46K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Saint Kitts and Nevis
1. A completed "Customs, Border and Health Entry Form" must be submitted before departure at [https://www.knatravelform.kn/](https://www.knatravelform.kn/).
2. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The certificate must be in English.
3. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening and must have a confirmation of an approved accommodation; details can be found at [https://www.knatravelform.kn/](https://www.knatravelform.kn/) .
4. Passengers must install the SKN COVID 19 mobile app (EXMAPP).
5. Airline crew must have a Crew COVID-19 Status Card.
6. Flights from the United Kingdom are suspended until 16 January 2021.
Travel restriction details for Saint Kitts and Nevis
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed
🔒 Lockdown Details for Saint Kitts and Nevis
The Government of St Kitts and Nevis has eased the tight restrictions imposed under the emergency regulations. Businesses may open normally outside curfew hours practising social and physical distancing protocols, maintaining 6 feet distance and ensuring hand sanitising. Churches have resumed services subject to social distancing. The government has mandated wearing face masks in public places. A ticket with a minimum fine of 500 dollars will be given to persons in breach of the public safety regulation. Those who refuse the ticket or do not pay the penalty within 10 days of receiving it will be summoned to court and will be liable to a fine of up to EC $5,000 or a term of up to 6 months’ imprisonment.
🛡️ Travel safety for Saint Kitts and Nevis
No data present