1. All travelers, including returning residents entering Samoa, must have a medical certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner issued within 3 days before their arrival into Samoa.
2. Passengers who have transited through or have been in Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, China (People’s Rep.), Chinese Taipei, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (SAR China), Iceland, Italy, Iran, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Kuwait, Luxembourg, Macao (SAR China), Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Qatar, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates or USA are not allowed to enter Samoa.
a) Spend at least 14 days in self-quarantine in a country of last port and must have a Medical Clearance within (3) days prior to final route to Samoa. This must be their final stop before travelling to Samoa.
b) Provide proof of test results done within 5 days for the Coronavirus (COVID-2019). Passengers with COVID-19 positive test will not be allowed to enter Samoa.
3. All travelers, including returning residents entering Samoa, are required to undergo medical examination by a Registered Medical Practitioner within 3 days before arrival. Medical clearance report is required for check-in prior to issuing of boarding passes.
4. All travelers entering Samoa, including Samoan passport holders who are permanent residents of American Samoa, are required to have medical examination within 3 days before entering. It has to be signed by the attending physician and counter-signed by the Motusa Tuileama Nua, Director of Public Health, American Samoa.
5. Compulsory screening of all arriving passengers and crew to Samoa is in effect at all ports of entry. All are required to comply and produce additional documents when asked.
6. A Special Health Declaration Card has to be filled out by all passengers inflight or on arrival in to Samoa.