The travel advice is Do not travel to Samoa. Travel advice is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Samoa. Samoa is part of Oceania with main city at
Apia. Its Developing country with a
population of 195K people. The main currency is Tala. The languages
spoken are Samoan and English.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 195K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Samoa
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Samoa.
2. Passengers must complete a "Health Declaration Card".
3. Passengers younger than 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
4. Passengers arriving from Fiji must have been in Fiji for at least 28 days before arrival.
5. Passengers traveling via Nadi (NAN) from Kiribati, Marshall Isl., Micronesia (Federated States), Nauru, Palau, Samoa (American), Solomon Isl., Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu or from Tokelau or Wallis and Futuna, must have proof that they have stayed in the island for at least the past 28 days.
6. Passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at least 72 hours before arrival; and
- a “Ministry of Health Clearance" which can be found at [https://www.health.gov.ws](https://www.health.gov.ws/)
Travel restriction details for Samoa
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational transport
📅 events Partially Allowed