Sao Tome and Principe online e visa for Bhutanese citizens to travel in 2023
Sao Tome and Principe online e visa
Sao Tome and Principe online e visa for Bhutanese citizens
Bhutanese citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Sao Tome and Principe. Sao Tome and Principe online e visa is available online for Bhutanese citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Sao Tome and Principe online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Sao Tome and Principe online e visa. You can find Sao Tome and Principe visa exemptions.
Sao Tome and Principe visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Bhutanese citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Stay: short term
Sao Tome and Principe tourist visa requirements for Bhutanese citizens
Documents required for Sao Tome and Principe tourist visa from Bhutan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Bhutan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Sao Tome and Principe An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Sao Tome and Principe for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Sao Tome and Principe online e visa from Bhutan
Sao Tome and Principe online e-visa application process for Bhutanese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Bhutanese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Sao Tome and Principe visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Sao Tome and Principe government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Sao Tome and Principe tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Bhutanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Sao Tome and Principe. If not apply for a new Bhutanese passport.
Online application Go to the Sao Tome and Principe tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Sao Tome and Principe visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Sao Tome and Principe is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Sao Tome and Principe travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Sao Tome and Principe
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Sao Tome and Principe
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Sao Tome and Principe
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Sao Tome and Principe
💳 access money easily
Sao Tome and Principe tourist visa visa exemption for Bhutanese citizens
Sao Tome and Principe visa exemption 🇸🇹
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 15 days
Sao Tome and Principe tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Bhutan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Sao Tome and Principe.
- Always carry Bhutan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Sao Tome and Principe.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Sao Tome and Principe, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Sao Tome and Principe and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Sao Tome and Principe.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Sao Tome and Principe.
- Research the weather conditions in Sao Tome and Principe and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Sao Tome and Principe.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Sao Tome and Principe.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Sao Tome and Principe.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Sao Tome and Principe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do bhutanese citizens need a visa to go to Sao Tome and Principe?
Yes, visa is required for Bhutanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Sao Tome and Principe visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Sao Tome and Principe with Bhutan passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.