72 countries offering visa required for Serbian citizens
Tourist visa destinations for Serbian passport holders in November 2023
Serbian citizens need to get a prior visa for 72 countries. Serbia passport visa required countries include UK, Ireland, Saudi Arabia and Equatorial Guinea. Serbia passport is ranked 59 by Visa List Passport Index November 2023.
A Stamp visa is a type of visa that must be obtained from an embassy or consulate before traveling to the country. It is a physical stamp placed in your passport that allows you to enter the country legally. This means that Serbian citizens must apply for stamp visa before traveling, and you cannot obtain it on arrival at the airport.
Serbia is part of Southern Europe, Europe with main city at Belgrade. Its Developed country with a population of 7M. The main currency is Serbian Dinar. The languages spoken are Serbian. Find best countries to travel on visa required. See a visual map of visa requirements on the world map.
Benefits of stamp visa travel
stamp visa destinations provide a multitude of benefits for Serbian passport holders. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Access to more destinations : One of the primary benefits of stamp visas for Serbian passport holders is the expanded access to more countries. Most countries require visas for entry, and obtaining a Stamp visa can be a lengthy and complicated process. However, embassy/stamp visas may be available for some countries, which can offer a more accessible and convenient option for Serbian passport holders.
- Longer Stay Options : Stamp visas generally have a longer validity period than stamp visas. Depending on the country and the type of visa, a stamp visa can be valid for several months or even years, which means that Serbian travelers can use the visa for multiple trips over an extended period of time.
- Consistency in visa requirements : Stamp visas typically have consistent requirements across all countries. This means that Serbian citizens can apply for a stamp visa once and use it for multiple countries, as long as the visa is valid.
- Easier Entry and Exit : While stamp visas are generally easy to obtain, they do not provide the same level of assurance of entry as stamp visas. With a Stamp visa, Serbian passport holders can be more confident that they will be able to enter the country without any issues or delays, as long as they meet the visa requirements.
Top stamp visa countries for Serbian passport holders
As a Serbian passport holder, you have access to a wide range of stamp visa countries in November 2023. These destinations include popular tourist destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America and Oceania.
- Europe : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Europe include UK, Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man.
- Asia : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Asia include Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Syria, Iraq and Turkmenistan.
- Africa : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Africa include Equatorial Guinea, Libya, Algeria, Chad and Sudan.
- North America : Some of the top stamp visa countries in North America include Canada, Bermuda, Saint Lucia, Puerto Rico and USA.
- South America : Some of the top stamp visa countries in South America include Bolivia, Guyana, Venezuela, Paraguay and Falkland Islands.
- Oceania : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Oceania include Guam, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Marshall Islands.