Serbia tourist visa
Serbia tourist visa for Malagasy citizens
Malagasy citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Serbia. Serbia tourist visa is required for Malagasy citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Serbia tourist visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Serbia tourist visa. You can find Serbia visa exemptions.
Serbia tourist visa conditions for Malagasy citizens
How to apply for Serbia tourist visa from Madagascar
Malagasy citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Serbia. Serbia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Serbia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Malagasy passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Serbia. If not apply for a new Malagasy passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Serbia.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Serbia
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Serbia is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Serbia embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Serbia, present Madagascar passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Serbia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Serbia for the duration on your stamping.
Serbia tourist visa requirements for Malagasy citizens
Documents required for Serbia tourist visa from Madagascar include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 8 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Serbia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of destination and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Serbia
Serbia tourist visa visa exemption for Malagasy citizens
✨ Serbia tourist visa tips
- As of November 2014 valid visa holders and residents of the European Union and Schengen Area member states and the United States can enter Serbia without a visa for a maximum stay of 90 days within 180 days, provided the visa remains valid for the entire length of stay.
🎒 Serbia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Serbia visa advice
Do malagasy citizens need a visa to go to Serbia?
Yes, visa is required for Malagasy citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Serbia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Serbia travel restrictions
Serbia is open for travel. Most visitors from Madagascar can travel to Serbia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Serbia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.