58 countries offering visa required for Seychellois citizens
Tourist visa destinations for Seychellois passport holders in September 2023
Seychellois citizens need to get a prior visa for 58 countries. Seychelles passport visa required countries include Saudi Arabia, Myanmar, Japan and Nauru. Seychelles passport is ranked 44 by Visa List Passport Index September 2023.
A Stamp visa is a type of visa that must be obtained from an embassy or consulate before traveling to the country. It is a physical stamp placed in your passport that allows you to enter the country legally. This means that Seychellois citizens must apply for stamp visa before traveling, and you cannot obtain it on arrival at the airport.
Seychelles is part of Eastern Africa, Africa with main city at Victoria. Its Developing country with a population of 91K. The main currency is Seychelles Rupee. The languages spoken are French and English. Find best countries to travel on visa required. See a visual map of visa requirements on the world map.
Benefits of stamp visa travel
stamp visa destinations provide a multitude of benefits for Seychellois passport holders. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Access to more destinations : One of the primary benefits of stamp visas for Seychellois passport holders is the expanded access to more countries. Most countries require visas for entry, and obtaining a Stamp visa can be a lengthy and complicated process. However, embassy/stamp visas may be available for some countries, which can offer a more accessible and convenient option for Seychellois passport holders.
- Longer Stay Options : Stamp visas generally have a longer validity period than stamp visas. Depending on the country and the type of visa, a stamp visa can be valid for several months or even years, which means that Seychellois travelers can use the visa for multiple trips over an extended period of time.
- Consistency in visa requirements : Stamp visas typically have consistent requirements across all countries. This means that Seychellois citizens can apply for a stamp visa once and use it for multiple countries, as long as the visa is valid.
- Easier Entry and Exit : While stamp visas are generally easy to obtain, they do not provide the same level of assurance of entry as stamp visas. With a Stamp visa, Seychellois passport holders can be more confident that they will be able to enter the country without any issues or delays, as long as they meet the visa requirements.
Top stamp visa countries for Seychellois passport holders
As a Seychellois passport holder, you have access to a wide range of stamp visa countries in September 2023. These destinations include popular tourist destinations in Asia, Oceania, South America, North America, Africa and Europe.
- Asia : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Asia include Saudi Arabia, Myanmar, Japan, Yemen and Kuwait.
- Oceania : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Oceania include Nauru, Heard and McDonald Islands, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and Solomon Islands.
- South America : Some of the top stamp visa countries in South America include Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay and Guyana.
- North America : Some of the top stamp visa countries in North America include Canada, Puerto Rico, USA, Honduras and Mexico.
- Africa : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Africa include British Indian Ocean Territory, Eritrea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Sudan and Central African Republic.
- Europe : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Europe include Ukraine.