Sierra Leone tourist visa
Sierra Leone tourist visa for Guatemalan citizens
Guatemalan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Sierra Leone. Sierra Leone tourist visa is required for Guatemalan citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Sierra Leone tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Sierra Leone tourist visa.
Sierra Leone tourist visa conditions for Guatemalan citizens
How to apply for Sierra Leone tourist visa from Guatemala
Guatemalan citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Sierra Leone. Sierra Leone tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Sierra Leone tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Guatemalan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Sierra Leone. If not apply for a new Guatemalan passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Sierra Leone.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Sierra Leone
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Sierra Leone is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Sierra Leone embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Sierra Leone, present Guatemala passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Sierra Leone visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Sierra Leone for the duration on your stamping.
Sierra Leone tourist visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens
Documents required for Sierra Leone tourist visa from Guatemala include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Guatemala with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Sierra Leone An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Sierra Leone for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Sierra Leone
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Guatemala in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Sierra Leone
🎒 Sierra Leone travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Sierra Leone visa advice
Do guatemalan citizens need a visa to go to Sierra Leone?
Yes, visa is required for Guatemalan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Sierra Leone visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Sierra Leone travel restrictions
Sierra Leone has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Sierra Leone.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.