Sierra Leone visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Sierra Leone visa on arrival for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Sierra Leone. Sierra Leone visa on arrival is available on arrival for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Sierra Leone visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Sierra Leone visa on arrival.
Sierra Leone visa on arrival conditions for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
How to apply for Sierra Leone visa on arrival from Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Sierra Leone. Sierra Leone visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Sierra Leone tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saint Kitts and Nevis passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Sierra Leone. If not apply for a new Saint Kitts and Nevis passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens can go to Sierra Leone immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Sierra Leone.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Sierra Leone, present Saint Kitts and Nevis passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Sierra Leone visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Sierra Leone for the duration on your stamping.
Sierra Leone tourist visa requirements for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
Documents required for Sierra Leone tourist visa from Saint Kitts and Nevis include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Kitts and Nevis with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Kitts and Nevis in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Sierra Leone
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Sierra Leone
✨ Sierra Leone tourist visa tips
- An agreement on mutual visa-free visits for 90 days was signed in February 2017 and is yet to be ratified.
🎒 Sierra Leone travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Sierra Leone visa advice
Do saint kitts and nevis citizens need a visa to go to Sierra Leone?
No, visa is not required for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Sierra Leone visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Sierra Leone travel restrictions
Sierra Leone has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Sierra Leone.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.