31 countries offering visa required for Singaporean citizens
Tourist visa destinations for Singaporean passport holders in September 2023
Singaporean citizens need to get a prior visa for 31 countries. Singapore passport visa required countries include Nauru, Algeria, Saint Lucia and Bolivia. Singapore passport is ranked 5 by Visa List Passport Index September 2023.
A Stamp visa is a type of visa that must be obtained from an embassy or consulate before traveling to the country. It is a physical stamp placed in your passport that allows you to enter the country legally. This means that Singaporean citizens must apply for stamp visa before traveling, and you cannot obtain it on arrival at the airport.
Singapore is part of South-Eastern Asia, Asia with main city at Singapore. Its Developed country with a population of 6M. The main currency is Singapore Dollar. The languages spoken are English, Malay, Tamil and Chinese. Find best countries to travel on visa required. See a visual map of visa requirements on the world map.
Benefits of stamp visa travel
stamp visa destinations provide a multitude of benefits for Singaporean passport holders. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Access to more destinations : One of the primary benefits of stamp visas for Singaporean passport holders is the expanded access to more countries. Most countries require visas for entry, and obtaining a Stamp visa can be a lengthy and complicated process. However, embassy/stamp visas may be available for some countries, which can offer a more accessible and convenient option for Singaporean passport holders.
- Longer Stay Options : Stamp visas generally have a longer validity period than stamp visas. Depending on the country and the type of visa, a stamp visa can be valid for several months or even years, which means that Singaporean travelers can use the visa for multiple trips over an extended period of time.
- Consistency in visa requirements : Stamp visas typically have consistent requirements across all countries. This means that Singaporean citizens can apply for a stamp visa once and use it for multiple countries, as long as the visa is valid.
- Easier Entry and Exit : While stamp visas are generally easy to obtain, they do not provide the same level of assurance of entry as stamp visas. With a Stamp visa, Singaporean passport holders can be more confident that they will be able to enter the country without any issues or delays, as long as they meet the visa requirements.
Top stamp visa countries for Singaporean passport holders
As a Singaporean passport holder, you have access to a wide range of stamp visa countries in September 2023. These destinations include popular tourist destinations in Oceania, Africa, North America, South America, Asia and Europe.
- Oceania : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Oceania include Nauru, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island.
- Africa : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Africa include Algeria, British Indian Ocean Territory, Eritrea, Sudan and Democratic Republic of Congo.
- North America : Some of the top stamp visa countries in North America include Saint Lucia.
- South America : Some of the top stamp visa countries in South America include Bolivia, Falkland Islands, Guyana and Venezuela.
- Asia : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Asia include North Korea, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Yemen and Iraq.
- Europe : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Europe include Ukraine.