Singapore tourist visa
Singapore tourist visa from Lebanon
Singapore tourist visa is required for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Singapore tourist visa. A total of 11 documents are required for applying Singapore tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Singapore tourist visa conditions for Lebanese citizens
- For a Singapore e-Visa or Electronic Visa in 2 ways.
- The first approach is to know someone who already lives in Singapore and has a SingPass account. If this is the case, then he/she can apply for the Singapore Visa locally on behalf of the applicant. This will help save a lot of money.
- If an applicant does not know anyone in Singapore, then he/she is just left with only one option, which is none other than the e-Visa. This process has to be carried out through a certified agent.
- As soon as an applicant is ready with all the necessary documents, he/she can readily apply for an e-Visa. Just choose an agent and discuss to them about further details. Regardless of what agent an applicant chooses, the process is overall the same.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to get Singapore tourist visa from Lebanon
Step 1 : Lebanese citizens need to get a visa for Singapore by going to the nearest embassy.
Step 2 : Fill the application form for Singapore.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Singapore
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Singapore is approved, you will be notified by e-mail.
Step 5 : Pickup your passport from Singapore embassy
Step 6 : You can now travel to Singapore and stay for the duration on your visa.
Singapore tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
11 documents required for Singapore tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Singapore
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Singapore. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Singapore. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
A clear scan copy of passport of Lebanon with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Singapore. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Income Tax Returns of the applicant in Lebanon.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. Letter of Introduction which has to be issued from a local contact in Singapore
Proof of health requirements of Singapore.
Singapore COVID-19 travel restrictions
Singapore has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Lebanon will not be allowed to travel to Singapore. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Singapore.
✨ Singapore tourist visa tips
- Obtainable online
- Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Expectant mothers who do not hold residence permits or Re-entry permits visiting Singapore for the purpose of delivering their child in Sindapose must apply for a visit pass prior to their visit at www.ica.goc.sq in which applications take 4–6 weeks to process
- All visitors are fingerprinted upon entry and exit
🎒 Singapore travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Singapore visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to Singapore?
Yes, visa is required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Singapore visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.