Sint Maarten tourist visa for Bolivian citizens in June 2023
Sint Maarten tourist visa
Sint Maarten tourist visa for Bolivia citizens
Bolivian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Sint Maarten. Sint Maarten tourist visa is required for Bolivian citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Sint Maarten tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Sint Maarten tourist visa. You can find Sint Maarten visa exemptions.
A Caribbean visa is a common visa issued by Netherlands which lets you travel throughout the Caribbean islands of Netherlands. These isalands include Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, St Eustatius and St Maarten.
Sint Maarten tourist visa conditions for Bolivian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: 15 working days
- Visa fees: 80,00 €
- Stay: short term
Sint Maarten tourist visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Documents required for Sint Maarten tourist visa from Bolivia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed application form for Sint Maarten
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Bolivia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Sint Maarten An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Sint Maarten for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Sint Maarten
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bolivia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Sint Maarten tourist visa from Bolivia
Sint Maarten tourist visa application process for Bolivian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Bolivian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Sint Maarten visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Sint Maarten government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Sint Maarten tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Bolivian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Sint Maarten. If not apply for a new Bolivian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Sint Maarten.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Sint Maarten embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Sint Maarten
Visa processing After submission your Sint Maarten visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Sint Maarten in their passport and can collect passport from the Sint Maarten embassy or consulate.
Sint Maarten visa exemption for Bolivian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Sint Maarten tourist visa
- Visa not required if holding a valid visa or residence permit for a Schengen country, Ireland or the United Kingdom, or a residence permit for Canada, the United States, the French overseas departments (French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte and Réunion) or the French overseas collectivities of Saint Barthélemy and Saint Martin.
- Make sure Bolivia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Sint Maarten.
- Always carry Bolivia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Sint Maarten.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Sint Maarten, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Sint Maarten and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Sint Maarten.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Sint Maarten.
- Research the weather conditions in Sint Maarten and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Sint Maarten.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Sint Maarten.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Sint Maarten.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Sint Maarten.
Sint Maarten travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Sint Maarten
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Sint Maarten
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Sint Maarten
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Sint Maarten
💳 access money easily
Drive in Sint Maarten
🚙 best car rentals
Sint Maarten is part of North America with main city at Philipsburg. Its Developed country with a population of 38K. The main currency is Netherlands Antillean Guilder. The languages spoken are Dutch and English.
Do bolivian citizens need a visa for Sint Maarten?
Yes, visa is required for Bolivian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Sint Maarten visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Bolivia tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bolivia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Sint Maarten with Bolivia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.