Solomon Islands tourist visa
Solomon Islands tourist visa for Heard Islander citizens
Heard Islander citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Solomon Islands. Solomon Islands tourist visa is required for Heard Islander citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Solomon Islands tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Solomon Islands tourist visa.
Solomon Islands tourist visa conditions for Heard Islander citizens
How to apply for Solomon Islands tourist visa from Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Heard Islander citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Solomon Islands. Solomon Islands tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Solomon Islands tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Heard Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Solomon Islands. If not apply for a new Heard Islander passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Solomon Islands.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Solomon Islands
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Solomon Islands is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Solomon Islands embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Solomon Islands, present Heard Island and McDonald Islands passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Solomon Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Solomon Islands for the duration on your stamping.
Solomon Islands tourist visa requirements for Heard Islander citizens
Documents required for Solomon Islands tourist visa from Heard Island and McDonald Islands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Heard Island and McDonald Islands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Solomon Islands An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Solomon Islands for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Solomon Islands
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Heard Island and McDonald Islands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Solomon Islands
🎒 Solomon Islands travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Solomon Islands visa advice
Do heard islander citizens need a visa to go to Solomon Islands?
Yes, visa is required for Heard Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Solomon Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.