South Africa eVisa
South Africa eVisa for Romania citizens
Romanian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to South Africa. South Africa eVisa is available online for Romanian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for South Africa eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying South Africa eVisa. You can find South Africa visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to South Africa from Romania?
Yes, South Africa eVisa is required for Romanian citizens. Romanian passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
South Africa visit visa conditions for Romanian citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Stay: short term
South Africa tourist visa requirements for Romanian citizens
Documents required for South Africa tourist visa from Romania include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Romania with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for South Africa An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in South Africa for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for South Africa eVisa from Romania
South Africa online e-visa application process for Romanian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Romanian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an South Africa visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The South Africa government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a South Africa tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Romanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in South Africa. If not apply for a new Romanian passport.
Online application Go to the South Africa tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your South Africa visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for South Africa is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for South Africa tourist visa
- Obtainable online
- Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Make sure Romania passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to South Africa.
- Always carry Romania passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in South Africa.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for South Africa, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in South Africa and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in South Africa.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in South Africa.
- Research the weather conditions in South Africa and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in South Africa.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in South Africa.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in South Africa.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in South Africa.
South Africa travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Bucharest to Johannesburg, with prices starting at 1.905,00 L.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
South Africa visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about South Africa eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.