South Africa tourist visa
South Africa tourist visa for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens
Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens do not need a visa when travelling to South Africa. South Africa tourist visa is free for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of upto 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for South Africa tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying South Africa tourist visa.
South Africa tourist visa conditions for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens
Max Stay: upto 90 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for South Africa tourist visa from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens dont need a visa to visit South Africa. South Africa tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saint Vincent and Grenadines passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in South Africa. If not apply for a new Saint Vincent and Grenadines passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens can go to South Africa immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in South Africa, present Saint Vincent and the Grenadines passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive South Africa visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in South Africa for the duration on your stamping.
South Africa tourist visa requirements for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens
Documents required for South Africa tourist visa from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave South Africa
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for South Africa
🎒 South Africa travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
South Africa visa advice
Do saint vincent and grenadines citizens need a visa to go to South Africa?
No, visa is not required for Saint Vincent and Grenadines citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for South Africa visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
South Africa travel restrictions
South Africa is open for travel. Most visitors from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines can travel to South Africa without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel South Africa.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.