South Sudan eVisa
South Sudan eVisa for Fiji citizens
Fijian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to South Sudan. South Sudan eVisa is available online for Fijian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for South Sudan eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying South Sudan eVisa. You can find South Sudan visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to South Sudan from Fiji?
Yes, South Sudan eVisa is required for Fijian citizens. Fijian passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
South Sudan visit visa conditions for Fijian citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
South Sudan tourist visa requirements for Fijian citizens
Documents required for South Sudan tourist visa from Fiji include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Fiji with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for South Sudan An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in South Sudan for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for South Sudan eVisa from Fiji
South Sudan online e-visa application process for Fijian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Fijian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an South Sudan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The South Sudan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a South Sudan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Fijian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in South Sudan. If not apply for a new Fijian passport.
Online application Go to the South Sudan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your South Sudan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for South Sudan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for South Sudan tourist visa
- Obtainable online
- Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Make sure Fiji passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to South Sudan.
- Always carry Fiji passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in South Sudan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for South Sudan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in South Sudan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in South Sudan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in South Sudan.
- Research the weather conditions in South Sudan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in South Sudan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in South Sudan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in South Sudan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in South Sudan.
South Sudan travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
South Sudan visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about South Sudan eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.