Sri Lanka 🇱🇰
The travel advice is Do not travel to Sri Lanka. COVID travel advice is country is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka is part of Asia with main city at
Colombo. Its Developing country with a
population of 21M people. The main currency is Sri Lanka Rupee. The languages
spoken are Sinhalese and Tamil.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 21M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Sri Lanka
Last updated: December 5, 2020
1. Flights to Sri Lanka are suspended until 31 December 2020.
- This does not apply to humanitarian and repatriation flights.
2. Passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The certificate must be in English.
3. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening and self-quarantine.
- This does not apply to airline crew who do not disembark the aircraft.
4. A completed "Health Declaration Form" must be presented upon arrival. The form can be obtained at [https://www.caa.lk/en/special-notices-for-covid-19](https://www.caa.lk/en/special-notices-for-covid-19) or upon arrival at the Immigration counters.
Travel restiction details for Sri Lanka
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed