Sudan tourist visa
Sudan tourist visa for Niuean citizens
Niuean citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Sudan. Sudan tourist visa is required for Niuean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Sudan tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Sudan tourist visa.
Sudan tourist visa conditions for Niuean citizens
How to apply for Sudan tourist visa from Niue
Niuean citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Sudan. Sudan tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Sudan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Niuean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Sudan. If not apply for a new Niuean passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Sudan.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Sudan
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Sudan is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Sudan embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Sudan, present Niue passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Sudan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Sudan for the duration on your stamping.
Sudan tourist visa requirements for Niuean citizens
Documents required for Sudan tourist visa from Niue include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Niue with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Sudan An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Sudan for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Sudan
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Niue in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Sudan
🎒 Sudan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Sudan visa advice
Do niuean citizens need a visa to go to Sudan?
Yes, visa is required for Niuean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Sudan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Sudan travel restrictions
Sudan has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Niue need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Sudan. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Sudan.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.