visa list logo

Svalbard tourist visa for Turkish citizens

Landscape view of Turkey

Svalbard tourist visa πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡―

Last updated:

Visa Free

found useful

Svalbard tourist visa from Turkey

Svalbard tourist visa is free for Turkish citizens. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
$10 / week

How to apply for Svalbard tourist visa from Turkey

Step 1 : Turkish citizens can arrive at Svalbard without a visa.
Step 2 : After arriving, Turkish citizens can go to Svalbard immigration counter.
Step 3 : Show travel document like Original Passport or Travel document of Turkey.
Step 4 : Once you get entry stamp, you can enter Svalbard and stay for the duration on your stamping.

Svalbard tourist visa requirements for Turkish citizens

3 documents required for Svalbard tourist visa


Original Passport or Travel document of Turkey with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.

Travel itinerary

Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Turkey in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.

Proof of Funds

Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Svalbard
Travel Medical Insurance
πŸ₯ for Svalbard
$42 / 4 weeks
powered by Β safetywing logo
Save 88% internationally
πŸ’³ No ATM fees in Svalbard
0$ fees
powered by Β safetywing logo

πŸŽ’ Svalbard travel tips by fellow travellers

No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Svalbard visa advice

Do turkish citizens need a visa to go to Svalbard?

No, visa is not required for Turkish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Svalbard visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community

Frequently Asked Questions

Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.