The travel advice is Do not travel to Syria. Travel advice is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Syria. Syria is part of Asia with main city at
Damascus. Its Developing country with a
population of 19M people. The main currency is Syrian Pound. The languages
spoken are Arabic.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 19M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Syria
1. Flights to Syria are suspended.
- This does not apply to Aleppo (ALP), Damascus (DAM) and Kameshly (KAC).
2. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Syria;
- passengers with a diplomatic passport;
- passengers with a visa issued by Syria;
- passengers with proof of being:
- spouses of nationals of Syria;
- children of mothers who are nationals of Syria;
- students registered in Syrian schools or universities.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result issued at most 96 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
4. A completed "Passenger Locator Form" (PLF) must be presented upon arrival.
5. Passengers could be subject to self-isolation or quarantine.
Travel restriction details for Syria
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Closed
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Banned