Taiwan eVisa for Montenegro citizens
Montenegrin citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Taiwan. Taiwan eVisa is available online for Montenegrin citizens. Taiwan tourist visa is also know as Taiwan ROC Travel Authorization Certificate. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Taiwan eVisa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Taiwan eVisa.
Do you need a visa to go to Taiwan from Montenegro?
Yes, Taiwan eVisa is required for Montenegrin citizens. Montenegrin passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Taiwan visit visa conditions for Montenegrin citizens
- To obtain an eVisa, applicants must submit relevant personal information and pay the required fee by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) online.
- When an eVisa application has been approved, the applicant will receive a notice by email containing a webpage link to download and print the eVisa.
- The eVisa holder is required to present a paper copy of the eVisa at the immigration checkpoint for verification by the National Immigration Agency upon arrival in Taiwan. However, immigration officers at ports of entry in Taiwan have the right to deny entry to eVisa holders without providing further explanation.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Taiwan tourist visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens
Documents required for Taiwan tourist visa from Montenegro include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed online application form for Taiwan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
How to apply for Taiwan eVisa from Montenegro
Taiwan online e-visa application process for Montenegrin citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Montenegrin citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Taiwan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Taiwan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Taiwan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Montenegrin passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Taiwan. If not apply for a new Montenegrin passport.
Online application Go to the Taiwan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Taiwan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Taiwan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Taiwan tourist visa
- Travelers need a visa to visit Taiwan for Business or Tourism.
- A Taiwan eVisa is the fastest and easiest way of obtaining a visa for Taiwan because travelers can submit their application and supporting documents online. Once the application is approved, travelers receive their eVisa confirmation electronically.
- Make sure Montenegro passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Taiwan.
- Always carry Montenegro passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Taiwan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Taiwan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Taiwan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Taiwan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Taiwan.
- Research the weather conditions in Taiwan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Taiwan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Taiwan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Taiwan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Taiwan.
Taiwan travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Podgorica to New Taipei, with prices starting at 554,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Taiwan visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Taiwan eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.