Tanzania tourist visa
Tanzania tourist visa from Lebanon
Tanzania tourist visa is required for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Tanzania tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Tanzania tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Tanzania tourist visa conditions for Lebanese citizens
- This visa is granted to foreign national for the purposes of Visit, Tourism, Leisure, Holiday, attending Conference, Humanitarian and charity activities, Family Visit, Health Treatment or any other purpose as may be determined by the issuing authority.
- Applicant must fill visa form and pay visa online.
- The Visa applications will be processed within ten days, therefore applicants are strongly advised to observe the stipulated time frame while making their applications.
- After making payments, applicants are required to wait for approval of their Visa before they start their journey. Approval notification will be sent to their e-mail. Or they can access the Visa Grant Notification by checking the Status of their Visa online.
- The Tanzania Immigration Services Department may give or withhold reasons for rejection of Visa to the applicant.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Tanzania tourist visa from Lebanon
Step 1 : Lebanese citizens need to get a visa for Tanzania by going to the nearest embassy.
Step 2 : Fill the application form for Tanzania.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Tanzania
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Tanzania is approved, you will be notified by e-mail.
Step 5 : Pickup your passport from Tanzania embassy
Step 6 : You can now travel to Tanzania and stay for the duration on your visa.
Tanzania tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
7 documents required for Tanzania tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Tanzania
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of Lebanon with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Tanzania. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from Lebanon. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from Lebanon in your name, not a ticket. Covering letter from a legally registered Institution/ Company if the visit is official or covering letter from an Individual who knows the applicant if the trip is personal, the letter must detail the purpose of visit and duration of stay of the prospective visitor Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of health requirements of Tanzania. A medical cetificate against yellow fever
Beirut to Dar es Salaam
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Tanzania
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Tanzania
Tanzania COVID-19 travel restrictions
Tanzania is open for travel. Most visitors from Lebanon can travel to Tanzania without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Tanzania.
✨ Tanzania tourist visa tips
- For some case applicants should seek permission clearance first, through their host in Tanzania. In this case, the host submits the request letter detailing the reasons and duration of stay of the visitor.
- May apply online but requires a Referral Visa.
- Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
🎒 Tanzania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Tanzania visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to Tanzania?
Yes, visa is required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Tanzania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.