Tanzania tourist visa
Tanzania tourist visa for Saint Barthelemy citizens
Saint Barthelemy citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Tanzania. Tanzania tourist visa is required for Saint Barthelemy citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Tanzania tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Tanzania tourist visa.
Tanzania tourist visa conditions for Saint Barthelemy citizens
- This visa is granted to foreign national for the purposes of Visit, Tourism, Leisure, Holiday, attending Conference, Humanitarian and charity activities, Family Visit, Health Treatment or any other purpose as may be determined by the issuing authority.
- Applicant must fill visa form and pay visa online.
- The Visa applications will be processed within ten days, therefore applicants are strongly advised to observe the stipulated time frame while making their applications.
- After making payments, applicants are required to wait for approval of their Visa before they start their journey. Approval notification will be sent to their e-mail. Or they can access the Visa Grant Notification by checking the Status of their Visa online.
- The Tanzania Immigration Services Department may give or withhold reasons for rejection of Visa to the applicant.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Tanzania tourist visa from Saint Barthelemy
Saint Barthelemy citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Tanzania. Tanzania tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Tanzania tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saint Barthelemy passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Tanzania. If not apply for a new Saint Barthelemy passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Tanzania.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Tanzania
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Tanzania is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Tanzania embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Tanzania, present Saint Barthelemy passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Tanzania visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Tanzania for the duration on your stamping.
Tanzania tourist visa requirements for Saint Barthelemy citizens
Documents required for Tanzania tourist visa from Saint Barthelemy include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Tanzania
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of health requirements of destination.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Tanzania
🎒 Tanzania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Tanzania visa advice
Do saint barthelemy citizens need a visa to go to Tanzania?
Yes, visa is required for Saint Barthelemy citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Tanzania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.