Tanzania tourist visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Tanzania tourist visa is required for Yemeni citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Tanzania tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Tanzania tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Tanzania tourist visa from Yemen
- This visa is granted to foreign national for the purposes of Visit, Tourism, Leisure, Holiday, attending Conference, Humanitarian and charity activities, Family Visit, Health Treatment or any other purpose as may be determined by the issuing authority.
- Applicant must fill visa form and pay visa online.
- The Visa applications will be processed within ten days, therefore applicants are strongly advised to observe the stipulated time frame while making their applications.
- After making payments, applicants are required to wait for approval of their Visa before they start their journey. Approval notification will be sent to their e-mail. Or they can access the Visa Grant Notification by checking the Status of their Visa online.
- The Tanzania Immigration Services Department may give or withhold reasons for rejection of Visa to the applicant.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Tanzania tourist visa requirements for Yemeni citizens
Visa Application Form: Complete application form for Tanzania
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
Bank Statement: Applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Travel itinerary: Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from the country/area in your name, not a ticket)
Covering letter from a legally registered Institution/ Company if the visit is official or covering letter from an Individual who knows the applicant if the trip is personal, the letter must detail the purpose of visit and duration of stay of the prospective visitor
Health Document: Proof of health requirements of the country.
A medical cetificate against yellow fever
🎒 Tanzania travel tips by fellow travellers
- Since june 2018 the government of tanzania has introduced a mandatory referral visa application for all citizens of yemen / yemen passport holders who wish to travel to tanzania. Application process takes an average of 3months with longer duration if further details are required