Thailand Visa free
Thailand Visa free for Cook Islands citizens
Cook Islander citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Thailand. Thailand Visa free is free for Cook Islander citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Thailand Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Thailand Visa free. You can find Thailand visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Thailand from Cook Islands?
No, Thailand visa is not required for Cook Islander citizens. Cook Islander passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Thailand visit visa conditions for Cook Islander citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Thailand tourist visa requirements for Cook Islander citizens
Documents required for Thailand tourist visa from Cook Islands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Cook Islands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Cook Islands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Thailand
How to apply for Thailand Visa free from Cook Islands
Thailand visa free process for Cook Islander cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Cook Islander citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Thailand. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Thailand.
Valid passport Check that Cook Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Thailand. If not apply for a new Cook Islander passport.
Arrival After arriving, Cook Islander citizens can go to Thailand immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Thailand, present Cook Islands passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Thailand visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Thailand for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thailand visa exemption for Cook Islander citizens
- Visa exemption does not apply, but eligibility to apply for a Thailand e-Visa online is available.
- The e-Visa fee is $40 USD, with options for 90-day or 180-day validity and single or multiple entries.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 60 days
Thing to consider when applying for Thailand tourist visa
- Maximum two visits annually if not arriving by air.
- Make sure Cook Islands passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Thailand.
- Always carry Cook Islands passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Thailand.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Thailand, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Thailand and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Thailand.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Thailand.
- Research the weather conditions in Thailand and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Thailand.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Thailand.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Thailand.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Thailand.
Thailand travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Thailand visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Thailand Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.