Thailand Visa on Arrival (VOA)
Thailand Visa on Arrival (VOA) for Fiji citizens
Fijian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Thailand. Thailand Visa on Arrival (VOA) is available on arrival for Fijian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 15 days and visa expires in 15 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Thailand Visa on Arrival (VOA). A total of 6 documents are required for applying Thailand Visa on Arrival (VOA). You can find Thailand visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Thailand from Fiji?
No, Thailand Visa on Arrival (VOA) is not required before travelling to Thailand for Fijian citizens. Fijian passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Thailand visit visa conditions for Fijian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 15 days
- Visa validity: 15 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: ฿2,000.00
- Stay: short term
Thailand tourist visa requirements for Fijian citizens
Documents required for Thailand tourist visa from Fiji include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed application form for Thailand
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
How to apply for Thailand Visa on Arrival (VOA) from Fiji
Thailand visa on arrival process for Fijian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Fijian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Thailand. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Thailand.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Thailand tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Fijian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Thailand. If not apply for a new Fijian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Fijian citizens can go to Thailand immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Thailand.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Thailand, present Fiji passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Thailand visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Thailand for the 15 days on your stamping.
Thailand visa exemption for Fijian citizens
- Visa exemption does not apply, but eligibility to apply for a Thailand e-Visa online is available.
- The e-Visa fee is $40 USD, with options for 90-day or 180-day validity and single or multiple entries.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 60 days
Thing to consider when applying for Thailand tourist visa
- Make sure Fiji passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Thailand.
- Always carry Fiji passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Thailand.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Thailand, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Thailand and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Thailand.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Thailand.
- Research the weather conditions in Thailand and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Thailand.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Thailand.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Thailand.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Thailand.
Thailand travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Suva to Bangkok, with prices starting at $826.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Thailand visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Thailand Visa on Arrival (VOA)
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.