Thailand visa for Mariana citizens in June 2023
Thailand Visa free
Thailand Visa free for Northern Mariana Islands citizens
Mariana citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Thailand. Thailand Visa free is free for Mariana citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Thailand Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Thailand Visa free. You can find Thailand visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Thailand from Northern Mariana Islands?
No, Thailand visa is not required for Mariana citizens. Mariana passport holdders do not need to apply for a visa.
Thailand Visa free conditions for Mariana citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Thailand tourist visa requirements for Mariana citizens
Documents required for Thailand tourist visa from Northern Mariana Islands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Northern Mariana Islands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Northern Mariana Islands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Thailand
How to apply for Thailand Visa free from Northern Mariana Islands
Thailand visa free process for Mariana cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Mariana citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Thailand. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Thailand.
Valid passport Check that Mariana passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Thailand. If not apply for a new Mariana passport.
Arrival After arriving, Mariana citizens can go to Thailand immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Thailand, present Northern Mariana Islands passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Thailand visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Thailand for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thailand visa exemption for Mariana citizens
- Visa exemption does not apply, but eligibility to apply for a Thailand e-Visa online is available.
- The e-Visa fee is $40 USD, with options for 90-day or 180-day validity and single or multiple entries.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 60 days
Thing to consider when applying for Thailand tourist visa
- Maximum two visits annually if not arriving by air.
- Make sure Northern Mariana Islands passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Thailand.
- Always carry Northern Mariana Islands passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Thailand.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Thailand, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Thailand and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Thailand.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Thailand.
- Research the weather conditions in Thailand and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Thailand.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Thailand.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Thailand.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Thailand.
Thailand travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Saipan to Bangkok, with prices starting at $267.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Thailand
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Thailand
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Thailand
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Thailand
💳 access money easily
Drive in Thailand
🚙 best car rentals
Thailand is part of Asia with main city at Bangkok. Its Developing country with a population of 65M. The main currency is Baht. The languages spoken are Thai.
Northern Mariana Islands tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Northern Mariana Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Thailand Visa free
Countries to travel near Thailand with Northern Mariana Islands passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.