Thailand tourist visa
Thailand tourist visa for Swiss citizens
Swiss citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Thailand. Thailand tourist visa is free for Swiss citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 45 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Thailand tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Thailand tourist visa.
Thailand tourist visa conditions for Swiss citizens
Max Stay: 45 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Thailand tourist visa from Switzerland
Swiss citizens dont need a visa to visit Thailand. Thailand tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Swiss passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Thailand. If not apply for a new Swiss passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Swiss citizens can go to Thailand immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Thailand, present Switzerland passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Thailand visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Thailand for the duration on your stamping.
Thailand tourist visa requirements for Swiss citizens
Documents required for Thailand tourist visa from Switzerland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Switzerland with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Switzerland in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Thailand
Zurich to Bangkok
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Thailand
✨ Thailand tourist visa tips
- Maximum two visits annually if not arriving by air.
🎒 Thailand travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Thailand visa advice
Do swiss citizens need a visa to go to Thailand?
No, visa is not required for Swiss citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Thailand visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Thailand travel restrictions
Thailand is open for travel. Most visitors from Switzerland can travel to Thailand without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Thailand.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.