The travel advice is Do not travel to East Timor. Travel advice is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to East Timor. East Timor is part of Asia with main city at
Dili. Its Least Developed country with a
population of 1M people. The main currency is US Dollar. The languages
spoken are Portuguese.
👍 Least Developed 👨👩👦👦 1M people
🚨 Travel Advice for East Timor
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Timor-Leste;
- passengers born in Timor-Leste;
- legal representatives of Timorese minors;
- passengers traveling on business.
2. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 7 days before arrival. The certificate must be in Bahasa, English or Portuguese.
3. Passengers are subject to isolation for 14 days.
Travel restriction details for East Timor
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Delivery only
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed