Tonga tourist visa
Tonga tourist visa for Zambian citizens
Zambian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Tonga. Tonga tourist visa is required for Zambian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Tonga tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Tonga tourist visa.
Tonga tourist visa conditions for Zambian citizens
How to apply for Tonga tourist visa from Zambia
Zambian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Tonga. Tonga tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Tonga tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Zambian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Tonga. If not apply for a new Zambian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Tonga.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Tonga
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Tonga is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Tonga embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Tonga, present Zambia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Tonga visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Tonga for the duration on your stamping.
Tonga tourist visa requirements for Zambian citizens
Documents required for Tonga tourist visa from Zambia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Zambia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Tonga An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Tonga for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Tonga
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Zambia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Tonga
🎒 Tonga travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Tonga visa advice
Do zambian citizens need a visa to go to Tonga?
Yes, visa is required for Zambian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Tonga visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Tonga travel restrictions
Tonga has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Tonga.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.