The travel advice is Do not travel to Uganda. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Uganda. Uganda is part of Africa with main city at
Kampala. Its Least Developed country with a
population of 34M people. The main currency is Uganda Shilling. The languages
spoken are English and Swahili.
👍 Least Developed 👨👩👦👦 34M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Uganda
1. Flights to Uganda restarted.
2. Passengers must have medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 120 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 3 years.
3. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening; and
- could be subject to quarantine.
Travel restriction details for Uganda
🚫 Destination Some Quaranine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed