Ukraine online e visa
Last updated: July 5, 2021
Ukraine online e visa is available online for Indonesian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Ukraine online e visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Ukraine online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Ukraine online e visa from Indonesia
- Apply for e-Visa three months prior to the intended trip and no later than 10 days prior to this trip.
- For each person a separate e-visa application shall be submitted.
- Register and fill visa application online, upload all documents and pay the fees.
- e-Visa or visa refusal letter is sent to the applicant’s email address in pdf format.
- All e-Visa applications are processed within 9 business days.
- All applicants should submit their printed e-Visas (along with their valid travel documents) to Ukraine’s State Border Guard Service officers when entering Ukraine.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
Ukraine tourist visa requirements for Indonesian citizens
Visa Application Form: Complete application form online for Ukraine
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Medical Insurance: International health insurance specifically covering the territory of the country and indicating the validity of this coverage (with a minimum medical coverage of EUR 30,000). The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency
A valid medical insurance policy with coverage of at least 30000 Euro or its equivalent in other currency
Cover Letter: Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
A document confirming purpose of visit (in Ukrainian or English)
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
Invitation Letter: A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
A letter of guarantee from the inviting party, that it undertakes the commitments on payment of all costs relating to the foreigner`s stay in and exit from the territory of Ukraine.
Bank Statement: Applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
✨ Ukraine tourist visa tips
- In cases where applicant is a minor or an incapacitated person, e-Visa application shall be submitted by one of his (her) parents or other legal guardian.
- Agreement on mutual visa abolishment was approved on 18 November 2020.