Ukraine tourist visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Ukraine tourist visa is required for Marshallese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Ukraine tourist visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Ukraine tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Ukraine tourist visa from Marshall Islands
- Every foreigner or a stateless person who is required to have an entry Ukrainian visa may apply for her/his visa to the relevant Ukraine's Embassy or Consulate or one of Ukraine's 56 Visa Application Centres abroad.
- Visa should not be applied no earlier than 3 months before the date of the planned entry to Ukraine.
- To being visa process, ou need to create an account, complete visa application and upload your photo.
- For applying visa, you have to pay consular fee. Please be noticed that in case of visa rejection, paid amount cannot be reimbursed.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Ukraine tourist visa requirements for Marshallese citizens
Visa Application Form: Complete application form for Ukraine
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport: Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Medical Insurance: International health insurance specifically covering the territory of the country and indicating the validity of this coverage (with a minimum medical coverage of EUR 30,000). The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency
A valid medical insurance policy with coverage of at least 30000 Euro or its equivalent in other currency
Bank Statement: Applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
Cover Letter: Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
• Hotel booking confirmation – if you are holding a passport of one of the following countries: Albania, Australia, Croatia, Guatemala, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Panama or Singapore. • Tourist/hotel voucher – for all other nationalities.