UAE visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
UAE visa on arrival for Irish citizens
Irish citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to UAE. UAE visa on arrival is available on arrival for Irish citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for UAE visa on arrival. A total of 2 documents are required for applying UAE visa on arrival.
UAE visa on arrival conditions for Irish citizens
- Country citizens can get visa on arrival, free of charge and renewable for similar period.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for UAE visa on arrival from Ireland
Irish citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit UAE. UAE visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a UAE tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Irish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in UAE. If not apply for a new Irish passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Irish citizens can go to UAE immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of UAE.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in UAE, present Ireland passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive UAE visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in UAE for the duration on your stamping.
UAE tourist visa requirements for Irish citizens
Documents required for UAE tourist visa from Ireland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 2 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Dublin to Dubai
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for UAE
✨ UAE tourist visa tips
- Extension of stay is possible for a further 30 days with a fee.
🎒 UAE travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
UAE visa advice
Do irish citizens need a visa to go to UAE?
No, visa is not required for Irish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for UAE visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
UAE travel restrictions
UAE is open for travel. Most visitors from Ireland can travel to UAE without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel UAE.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.