UAE tourist visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
UAE tourist visa is required for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for UAE tourist visa. A total of 2 documents are required for applying UAE tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
UAE COVID-19 travel restrictions
UAE has Major restrictions for travel. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel UAE.
Get UAE tourist visa from Lebanon
- The UAE embassies do not issue tourist visas. In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a hotel (where you intend to stay) in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
- Each airline has some conditions, which must be met in order for your visa to be arranged by them. One of the conditions is flying with them.
- Licensed travel agents and hotels in the UAE can arrange a tourist visa for you provided you purchase the ticket through them and maintain hotel reservation with the specific hotel.
- You can also contact travel agencies in your country for any tourist packages available to the UAE in collaboration with a local tour operator.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
UAE tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
2 documents required for UAE tourist visa
Visa Application Form: Complete application form for UAE
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
✨ UAE tourist visa tips
- Visa on arrival for residents of the GCC member states for a maximum stay of 1 month
- Electronic Visas online via www.ednrd.ae if residing in one of the 5 other GCC countries. Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 96 hours, 30 days, or 90 days for holders of a confirmation that a visa has been approved before departure and present a passport valid for 6 months and their sponsor has deposited that visa before departure to the Airport Immigration Authorities
- 96-hour transit visa is granted on arrival at Dubai International Airport (DXB) provided the transit time is at least 8 hours, they hold onward tickets to a third country, and have a passport valid for at least 6 months
- Obtainable online if arriving on Air Arabia, Emirates, Etihad, Air Baltic, Air Berlin, Air Serbia, and flydubai. Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Extensions of stay is possible up to a maximum stay of 3 months within 6 months for a fee
- Iris scan taken upon entry
🎒 UAE travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
UAE visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to UAE?
Yes, visa is required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for UAE visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Lebanese citizens need a visa for travelling to UAE.
The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Lebanon immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.