UAE online e visa
UAE online e visa for Santomean citizens
Santomean citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to UAE. UAE online e visa is available online for Santomean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for UAE online e visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying UAE online e visa.
UAE online e visa conditions for Santomean citizens
Applicant not required
How to apply for UAE online e visa from Sao Tome and Principe
Santomean citizens need to get online visa to visit UAE. UAE online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a UAE tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Santomean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in UAE. If not apply for a new Santomean passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the UAE tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for UAE is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in UAE, present confirmation email along with Sao Tome and Principe passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive UAE visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in UAE for the duration on your stamping.
UAE tourist visa requirements for Santomean citizens
Documents required for UAE tourist visa from Sao Tome and Principe include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
A proof which can prove that you have travelled to certain countries
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for UAE
🎒 UAE travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
UAE visa advice
Do santomean citizens need a visa to go to UAE?
Yes, visa is required for Santomean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for UAE visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
UAE travel restrictions
UAE has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Sao Tome and Principe will not be allowed to travel to UAE. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel UAE.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.