USA tourist visa 🇺🇸
USA tourist visa from Lebanon
USA tourist visa is required for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually long with a period of 180 days and visa expires in upto 10 years. Applicant is required to be present when applying for USA tourist visa. A total of 13 documents are required for applying USA tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
USA COVID-19 travel restrictions
USA has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Lebanon will not be allowed to travel to USA. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel USA.
Get USA tourist visa from Lebanon
- US presumes that every B-1/B-2 applicant is an intending immigrant. So the applicant has to provide his genuine desire to visit USA is temporary and he wishes to return to his home country.
- Filling your Visa Application (DS-160 ) is only the first step in the visa application process.
- After that book an appointment for Visa Interview and pay the fees.
- Visit the U.S. Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview.
- You will need to bring a printed copy of your appointment letter, your DS-160 confirmation page, one recent photograph, your current and all old passports, and the original visa fee payment receipt. Applications without all of these items will not be accepted.
- Some countries citizens dont need an appointment, you can check this with the US embassy in your country.
Max Stay: 180 days
Visa Validity: upto 10 years
USA tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
13 documents required for USA tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for USA
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to USA. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to USA. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
Appointment booking confirmation with the consulate of USA. Also need Visa Fee reciept along with DS-160 confirmation page
Original Passport or Travel document of Lebanon with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Previous visas if available. If you were previously in the United States, any documents attesting to your immigration or visa status.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from Lebanon in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave USA, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Proof of Return
Proof that you have reasons to return to Lebanon such as: • A letter from your employer stating you plan to return to your job • Proof that you study at a school, college or university in your home country • Proof that you have immediate family members in your home country(photos, marriage certificates etc) • Proof that you can return home • Proof that you own a house or other major assets in your home country
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Any financial documents like FD, Shares, Mutual Funds, NSC, PPF, Property papers or any other financial documents in Lebanon.
✨ USA tourist visa tips
- Visa not required for holders of a Form I-512 (Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the United States")
- Visa not required for passengers who are admitted to the United States on a visa and are returning to the United States after a visit for a maximum stay of 30 days to Canada, Mexico, or adjacent islands except Cuba
- Obtainable online for non-immigrant visas (DS-160). However, the applicant must attend a scheduled interview at the nearest United States diplomatic mission
- Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Holders of F or J visas must present an endorsed SEVIS Form I-20MN. Form SEVIS I-20AB for M visa holders, and Form SEVIS DS-2019 for F or J visa holders
- All visitors are fingerprinted upon entry
- Passengers who have a criminal conviction record may be refused entry or transit
🎒 USA travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
USA visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to USA?
Yes, visa is required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for USA visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Lebanese citizens need a visa for travelling to USA.
The stay is usually long with a period of 180 days
The visa is valid for a period of upto 10 years
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Lebanon immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.