US Virgin Islands tourist visa
US Virgin Islands tourist visa for Irish citizens
Irish citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to US Virgin Islands. US Virgin Islands tourist visa is required for Irish citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for US Virgin Islands tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying US Virgin Islands tourist visa.
US Virgin Islands tourist visa conditions for Irish citizens
How to apply for US Virgin Islands tourist visa from Ireland
Irish citizens need to get tourist visa to visit US Virgin Islands. US Virgin Islands tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a US Virgin Islands tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Irish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in US Virgin Islands. If not apply for a new Irish passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for US Virgin Islands.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of US Virgin Islands
- Step 5 : Once visa application for US Virgin Islands is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from US Virgin Islands embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in US Virgin Islands, present Ireland passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive US Virgin Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in US Virgin Islands for the duration on your stamping.
US Virgin Islands tourist visa requirements for Irish citizens
Documents required for US Virgin Islands tourist visa from Ireland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Ireland with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for US Virgin Islands An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in US Virgin Islands for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave US Virgin Islands
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Ireland in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Dublin to Charlotte Amalie
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for US Virgin Islands
🎒 US Virgin Islands travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
US Virgin Islands visa advice
Do irish citizens need a visa to go to US Virgin Islands?
Yes, visa is required for Irish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for US Virgin Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.