US Virgin Islands visa for Norfolk Islander citizens in 2023
US Virgin Islands tourist visa
US Virgin Islands tourist visa for Norfolk Islander citizens
Norfolk Islander citizens do not need a visa when travelling to US Virgin Islands. US Virgin Islands tourist visa is free for Norfolk Islander citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for US Virgin Islands tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying US Virgin Islands tourist visa.
US Virgin Islands visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Norfolk Islander citizens
- US Virgin Islands is a US territory, which means that the US Visa Policy applies to travel to US Virgin Islands. US citizens can travel wihout any visa.
- Applicant: required
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
US Virgin Islands tourist visa requirements for Norfolk Islander citizens
Documents required for US Virgin Islands tourist visa from Norfolk Island include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Norfolk Island with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Norfolk Island in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave US Virgin Islands
How to apply for US Virgin Islands tourist visa from Norfolk Island
US Virgin Islands visa free process for Norfolk Islander cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Norfolk Islander citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into US Virgin Islands. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in US Virgin Islands.
Valid passport Check that Norfolk Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in US Virgin Islands. If not apply for a new Norfolk Islander passport.
Arrival After arriving, Norfolk Islander citizens can go to US Virgin Islands immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in US Virgin Islands, present Norfolk Island passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive US Virgin Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in US Virgin Islands for the duration on your stamping.
US Virgin Islands travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to US Virgin Islands
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in US Virgin Islands
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in US Virgin Islands
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in US Virgin Islands
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in US Virgin Islands
💳 access money easily
US Virgin Islands tourist visa and travel tips
- Under the Visa Waiver Program, for 90 days on arrival from overseas for 2 years. ESTA required.
- Make sure Norfolk Island passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to US Virgin Islands.
- Always carry Norfolk Island passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in US Virgin Islands.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for US Virgin Islands, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in US Virgin Islands and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in US Virgin Islands.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in US Virgin Islands.
- Research the weather conditions in US Virgin Islands and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in US Virgin Islands.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in US Virgin Islands.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in US Virgin Islands.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in US Virgin Islands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do norfolk islander citizens need a visa to go to US Virgin Islands?
No, visa is not required for Norfolk Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for US Virgin Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near US Virgin Islands with Norfolk Island passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.