Uzbekistan eVisa for Guyana citizens
Guyanese citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan eVisa is available online for Guyanese citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Uzbekistan eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Uzbekistan eVisa. You can find Uzbekistan visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Uzbekistan from Guyana?
Yes, Uzbekistan eVisa is required for Guyanese citizens. Guyanese passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Uzbekistan visit visa conditions for Guyanese citizens
- When passing the State Border of the Republic of Uzbekistan and while staying in the country, foreign citizen must present a valid travel document (passport) and electronic visa in printed or electronic form.
- Electronic visa is issued in accordance with a valid travel document certifying the identity, and valid only upon presentation of such document.
- In case if there is a discrepancy in the information in the issued electronic visa and travel document certifying the identity of the foreign citizen, the electronic visa is considered invalid.
- You can apply for evisa online by filling all the details and then making a payment.
- Although people have reported success in receiving the e-visa, the website is still very buggy.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Uzbekistan tourist visa requirements for Guyanese citizens
Documents required for Uzbekistan tourist visa from Guyana include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Uzbekistan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
How to apply for Uzbekistan eVisa from Guyana
Uzbekistan online e-visa application process for Guyanese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Guyanese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Uzbekistan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Uzbekistan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Uzbekistan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Guyanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Uzbekistan. If not apply for a new Guyanese passport.
Online application Go to the Uzbekistan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Uzbekistan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Uzbekistan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Uzbekistan tourist visa
- Travelers report problems uploading pictures, receiving activation links, payment failures and difficulties printing.
- It is difficult to predict what the problem (if any) will be for you, and what the solution would be.
- After filling in the form, some people do not receive an activation code. Not all e-mail domains work: Uzbek support staff recommend a gmail/msn/yahoo email.
- Some report issues with yahoo and msn as well but gmail has worked well for everyone so far.
- If you are applying for someone else’s visa, use a different e-mail account.
- For some, the activation link does not work. You can just go to the application page and copy/paste the code provided in the application email.
- 5-day visa-free transit at the international airports if holding a confirmed onward ticket for a flight to a third country.
- Make sure Guyana passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Uzbekistan.
- Always carry Guyana passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Uzbekistan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Uzbekistan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Uzbekistan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Uzbekistan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Uzbekistan.
- Research the weather conditions in Uzbekistan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Uzbekistan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Uzbekistan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Uzbekistan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Uzbekistan.
Uzbekistan travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Uzbekistan visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Uzbekistan eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.