Uzbekistan tourist visa
Uzbekistan tourist visa for Heard Islander citizens
Heard Islander citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan tourist visa is required for Heard Islander citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Uzbekistan tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Uzbekistan tourist visa.
Uzbekistan tourist visa conditions for Heard Islander citizens
- You can apply for visa at the uzbekistan embassy and a Letter of invitation is compulsory.
- First, however, you need to fill in a form online and print it and then you can visit the embassy.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
How to apply for Uzbekistan tourist visa from Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Heard Islander citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Uzbekistan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Heard Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Uzbekistan. If not apply for a new Heard Islander passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Uzbekistan.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Uzbekistan
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Uzbekistan is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Uzbekistan embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Uzbekistan, present Heard Island and McDonald Islands passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Uzbekistan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Uzbekistan for the duration on your stamping.
Uzbekistan tourist visa requirements for Heard Islander citizens
Documents required for Uzbekistan tourist visa from Heard Island and McDonald Islands include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Uzbekistan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Uzbekistan
🎒 Uzbekistan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Uzbekistan visa advice
Do heard islander citizens need a visa to go to Uzbekistan?
Yes, visa is required for Heard Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Uzbekistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.