Uzbekistan visa for Moldovan citizens in 2023
Uzbekistan tourist visa
Uzbekistan tourist visa for Moldovan citizens
Moldovan citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan tourist visa is free for Moldovan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Uzbekistan tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Uzbekistan tourist visa.
Uzbekistan visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Moldovan citizens
- There is no restriction on the amount of times you can exit and re-enter Uzbekistan visa-free
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Uzbekistan tourist visa requirements for Moldovan citizens
Documents required for Uzbekistan tourist visa from Moldova include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Moldova with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Moldova in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Uzbekistan
How to apply for Uzbekistan tourist visa from Moldova
Uzbekistan visa free process for Moldovan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Moldovan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Uzbekistan. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Uzbekistan.
Valid passport Check that Moldovan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Uzbekistan. If not apply for a new Moldovan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Moldovan citizens can go to Uzbekistan immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Uzbekistan, present Moldova passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Uzbekistan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Uzbekistan for the duration on your stamping.
Uzbekistan travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Chisinau to Tashkent, with prices starting at 5,091.00 L.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Uzbekistan
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Uzbekistan
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Uzbekistan
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Uzbekistan
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Uzbekistan
💳 access money easily
Uzbekistan tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Moldova passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Uzbekistan.
- Always carry Moldova passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Uzbekistan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Uzbekistan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Uzbekistan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Uzbekistan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Uzbekistan.
- Research the weather conditions in Uzbekistan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Uzbekistan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Uzbekistan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Uzbekistan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Uzbekistan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do moldovan citizens need a visa to go to Uzbekistan?
No, visa is not required for Moldovan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Uzbekistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Uzbekistan with Moldova passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.