Uzbekistan online e visa
Uzbekistan online e visa from Nepal
Uzbekistan online e visa is available online for Nepalese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Uzbekistan online e visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Uzbekistan online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Uzbekistan online e visa conditions for Nepalese citizens
- When passing the State Border of the Republic of Uzbekistan and while staying in the country, foreign citizen must present a valid travel document (passport) and electronic visa in printed or electronic form.
- Electronic visa is issued in accordance with a valid travel document certifying the identity, and valid only upon presentation of such document.
- In case if there is a discrepancy in the information in the issued electronic visa and travel document certifying the identity of the foreign citizen, the electronic visa is considered invalid.
- You can apply for evisa online by filling all the details and then making a payment.
- Although people have reported success in receiving the e-visa, the website is still very buggy.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Uzbekistan online e visa from Nepal
Step 1 : Nepalese citizens need to get a visa for Uzbekistan online.
Step 2 : Fill online application form for Uzbekistan.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment online and submit necessary document
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Uzbekistan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail.
Step 5 : After you get the visa, you can travel to Uzbekistan and stay for the duration on your visa.
Uzbekistan tourist visa requirements for Nepalese citizens
5 documents required for Uzbekistan tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Uzbekistan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Uzbekistan. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Uzbekistan. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
A clear scan copy of passport of Nepal with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Uzbekistan
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan COVID-19 travel restrictions
Uzbekistan has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Uzbekistan.
🎒 Uzbekistan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Uzbekistan visa advice
Do nepalese citizens need a visa to go to Uzbekistan?
Yes, visa is required for Nepalese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Uzbekistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.