Uzbekistan online e visa 🇺🇿
Uzbekistan online e visa from Sri Lanka
Uzbekistan online e visa is available online for Sri Lankan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Uzbekistan online e visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Uzbekistan online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Uzbekistan COVID-19 travel restrictions
Uzbekistan has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Uzbekistan.
Get Uzbekistan online e visa from Sri Lanka
- When passing the State Border of the Republic of Uzbekistan and while staying in the country, foreign citizen must present a valid travel document (passport) and electronic visa in printed or electronic form.
- Electronic visa is issued in accordance with a valid travel document certifying the identity, and valid only upon presentation of such document.
- In case if there is a discrepancy in the information in the issued electronic visa and travel document certifying the identity of the foreign citizen, the electronic visa is considered invalid.
- You can apply for evisa online by filling all the details and then making a payment.
- Although people have reported success in receiving the e-visa, the website is still very buggy.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Uzbekistan tourist visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens
5 documents required for Uzbekistan tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Uzbekistan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Uzbekistan. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Uzbekistan. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
A clear scan copy of passport of Sri Lanka with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
✨ Uzbekistan tourist visa tips
- Travelers report problems uploading pictures, receiving activation links, payment failures and difficulties printing.
- It is difficult to predict what the problem (if any) will be for you, and what the solution would be.
- After filling in the form, some people do not receive an activation code. Not all e-mail domains work: Uzbek support staff recommend a gmail/msn/yahoo email.
- Some report issues with yahoo and msn as well but gmail has worked well for everyone so far.
- If you are applying for someone else’s visa, use a different e-mail account.
- For some, the activation link does not work. You can just go to the application page and copy/paste the code provided in the application email.
- 5-day visa-free transit at the international airports if holding a confirmed onward ticket for a flight to a third country.
🎒 Uzbekistan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Uzbekistan visa advice
Do sri lankan citizens need a visa to go to Uzbekistan?
Yes, visa is required for Sri Lankan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Uzbekistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Sri Lankan citizens can get an online e visa for travelling to Uzbekistan.
The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Sri Lanka immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.