The travel advice is Do not travel to Vanuatu. Travel advice is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Vanuatu. Vanuatu is part of Oceania with main city at
Port Vila. Its Least Developed country with a
population of 278K people. The main currency is Vatu. The languages
spoken are Bislama, English and French.
👍 Least Developed 👨👩👦👦 278K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Vanuatu
1. Vanuatu's borders are closed.
- This does not apply to humanitarian flights.
2. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Vanuatu;
- permanent residents of Vanuatu who have resided in Vanuatu for the past 3 years;
- passengers with a residence permit issued before April 2020;
- passengers with a residence visa;
- passengers with a Special Category Visa issued before April 2020 and an approval from immigration.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
4. Passengers must complete a "Online Travelers Health Registration Form" 24 hours before departure at: [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBTRpCUgRf6wJO7QmvyIRRajEmV44gE8bGDGB8lkLzJiV9xQ/viewform](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBTRpCUgRf6wJO7QmvyIRRajEmV44gE8bGDGB8lkLzJiV9xQ/viewform)
5. Passengers are subject to medical screening; and
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) test upon arrival; and
- quarantine for 14 days.
6. A completed "Airport Health Screening Form" must be presented to immigration upon arrival.
7. Airline crew are subject to medical screening upon arrival and quarantine.
Travel restriction details for Vanuatu
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Allowed