Vanuatu visa for French Southern citizens in 2023
Vanuatu tourist visa
Vanuatu tourist visa for French Southern citizens
French Southern citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Vanuatu. Vanuatu tourist visa is free for French Southern citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vanuatu tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Vanuatu tourist visa.
Vanuatu visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for French Southern citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Vanuatu tourist visa requirements for French Southern citizens
Documents required for Vanuatu tourist visa from French Southern and Antarctic Lands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of French Southern and Antarctic Lands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from French Southern and Antarctic Lands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Vanuatu
How to apply for Vanuatu tourist visa from French Southern and Antarctic Lands
Vanuatu visa free process for French Southern cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, French Southern citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Vanuatu. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Vanuatu.
Valid passport Check that French Southern passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vanuatu. If not apply for a new French Southern passport.
Arrival After arriving, French Southern citizens can go to Vanuatu immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Vanuatu, present French Southern and Antarctic Lands passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Vanuatu visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Vanuatu for the duration on your stamping.
Vanuatu travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Vanuatu
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Vanuatu
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Vanuatu
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Vanuatu
💳 access money easily
Vanuatu tourist visa and travel tips
- 90 days within any 180 day period.
- Make sure French Southern and Antarctic Lands passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Vanuatu.
- Always carry French Southern and Antarctic Lands passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Vanuatu.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Vanuatu, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Vanuatu and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Vanuatu.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Vanuatu.
- Research the weather conditions in Vanuatu and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Vanuatu.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Vanuatu.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Vanuatu.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Vanuatu.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do french southern citizens need a visa to go to Vanuatu?
No, visa is not required for French Southern citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Vanuatu visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Vanuatu with French Southern and Antarctic Lands passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.